"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." -Galatians 2:20

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Wait is Over

Well, the waiting is almost over.  I only have 2 days left here in California before I take off for Amsterdam!  I am ecstatic to report that God has provided above and beyond what I needed in terms of finances for the internship.  Thank you to all who have been praying and giving!  Although I can always count on God’s faithfulness to provide, it’s always incredible to see it actually happen. Can I get an amen?!
These past 3 weeks being home have been really great actually.  What is funny is, if you read my last blog you would know that I was supposed to be working while I was home before I left for Amsterdam, but a few things happened to where I ended up not getting the job I planned on, so these last couple of weeks have really been a nice break.  A much needed break after all the craziness at school last semester.  It has been wonderful being able to have the time to meet with friends and hang out with family, see my sister get baptized and graduate high school, and a lot of other things :) 
As far as my internship goes, there were a few complications concerning who is going to be my supervisor at the organization (YWAM) that I was informed of last week. Though I wrestled with being overwhelmed with worry for a night, I was reassured that our God is in control, and this was really just one of the devils schemes to knock me over.  I know that God wants me in Amsterdam, and at this point, my contacts over there on the ministry staff figured out someone else to be my supervisor and work out my new and revised schedule. 
Updates about what specifically I will be doing, now that a few things have changed, will be up in a few days when I get over there and find out more…as well as plenty of exciting airport and plane pictures of my 14+ hour trip overseas. Yaaayyy.
Keep praying, the Lord is going to do some awesome things! Look for pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment